The Twin Cities Elysium Society Message Board › Steampunk themed burlesque show July 14

Steampunk themed burlesque show July 14

John D.
CrafterJohn
Jordan, MN
Post #: 1
Posting this for a friend not with the group
It is a promotion for an event and possible sales
Apologies if it shouldn't be here
**************************************­****************************************­

Hi All!

I am assisting a local burlesque group put on a Steampunk themed burlesque show that will take place on July 14, 2010 at Station 4 Bar in Saint Paul, MN. Our part, would be the fashion show that would take place during the intermission part of the show. The burlesque show will take place in the evening and all participants will have a meet time of 8pm and the fashion show will take place at approx 10:15pm.

If you sell steampunk related stuff, send me a message as well as we might be able to help promote your services.

We are welcoming anyone to participate who has steampunk clothing and/or accessories. If you are interested, please send me a message off of the list at anjilak@yahoo. com and I will correspond with you accordingly.

Anjila K. Olsen
aka Alice the Cook
Steampunk enthusist
**************************************­****************************************­

John Debnam