addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TwinCities Bollywood Fans Message Board › hey Im new!

hey Im new!

user 12373083
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
hey guys, just wondering- im still kind of new to the twin cities- But I was wondering- are there any reggae spots? Ive heard of a few...maybe we can all can check them out...of course, you must a be reggae fan first...just a suggestion-
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
Not off the top of my head but I think there are places in the Cedar Riverside area that might have some folks? Or maybe one of the many free concerts in the city parks? Come to think of it the MN History Centre might have something next month as well.

Let me know - I'd like to get into the reggae beat too - Rasta rules!!!