TwinCities Bollywood Fans Message Board › Bollywood Dance Crew

Bollywood Dance Crew

Anita
user 8030873
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Hello everyone,

For those of you interested in the Bollywood Dance Crew, I thought it would be a good idea to start discussing song ideas and possibly put together a rehersal schedule.

To get things started, back in college a group of friends and I did a routine to Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and it was REALLY fun to dance to. So that's one suggestion and many more are welcome.

Also for a rehersal schedule, we could just work with however often works for the participants. Again, other ideas are very welcome.

So...yeah...lets get crackalackin' and start dancing ;-P!!!
Brenda
user 12765337
Rosemount, MN
Post #: 1
I have never danced this style, but absolutely love it and would like to give it a try!
RamK
user 4743360
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 87
HI Anita, please plan the schedule for the practice, weekend - Saturday evening or afternoon according to your schedule :)

Thanks
Ram
916 83 1480
A former member
Post #: 1

I was thinking about the rehearsals and songs as well. Maybe we can meet and discuss ideas???
RamK
user 4743360
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 88
watch this video, can be useful :)

http://www.youtube.co...­
RamK
user 4743360
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 89
Anita
user 8030873
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
@ Brenda...we would love to have you come check out the dance.

@Shin-lu, for our first meeting we can most def get together song ideas pick one and start rehersing

@Ram, thanks for posting for the saturday rehersal!!! This is going to be soooo much fun!!
Anita
user 8030873
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
OMG!!! Ram...the Indian Idol link you posted the last song they did was the same one we did in our performance with the sticks and it was also the last song of our school routine we did in 2008!!!!
RamK
user 4743360
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 90
thats nice, you have enought practice to train us :)
Bhavik
user 12102585
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 2
Ram .. also post the dates n schedule of the dance competition .. this will help us plan accordingly