Here at UK Trance Society we aim to unite fans of trance music from across the UK and to make this the best community it can be for meet ups, discussions and to make new friends.
In order to manage the society we have developed a management team to oversee the affairs and to ensure the smooth running of the society.
Leader/Founder – Hon Pang Co-Leader – Roxie Pandrea Assistant Organiser – Rathin Sawhney Assistant Organiser - Eric Nuyen
If you experience any issues or problems then feel free to contact any one of us and we will be happy to help.
Rules As a member of The UK Trance Music Society you MUST abide by the following rules:
• Any forms of abuse, racism, sexism or threatening behaviour will NOT be tolerated and will result in a ban.
• We reserve the right to remove any posts/topics that we deem to be inappropriate, offensive or disruptive.
• You must have a profile picture which shows your face clearly for meet ups.
• Spamming is not permitted.
• Failure to show-up for events (No Shows) will result in warnings with an eventual ban.
• We reserve the right to remove members who have violated the rules or become inactive with no prior warning given.
Failure to comply will result in further action.
Upon the creation of a meet up for an event, you agree to become the host and the main point of contact for all attendees. You must then find a suitable meet up place, preferably somewhere nice and quiet (if viable) before moving onto the venue along with a set time of when to move on. Any attendees who do not abide by this will be forced to find their own way to the venue unless an arrangement is made with the group majority. Any disruption to a planned meet up will NOT be tolerated and will result in further action.
Feedback after an event is optional, unless there were any major issues for the team to address and identify ways of overcoming.