addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Permit or no permit?

From: Beth
Sent on: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:55 AM
Hey guys and gals,

The time has come for us to apply again for a permit for the Fall season at the Parade Grounds. I need your help in deciding whether we should apply and continue to play at Field #4 on Sundays through Dec. 1st, or if you'd rather go back to playing at the Long Meadow for the fall/winter months.

Please please please tell me your opinion by voting here.

Top vote-getter wins!

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy