addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Indoor Ultimate Pickup- Plz contact johnskarha@comcast.net if interested

Indoor Ultimate Pickup- Plz contact johnskarha@comcast.net if interested

Kim
user 10813083
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 16
Please see below message from John Skarha- organizer of SPUN- for indoor ultimate this winter. Please let him know ASAP if you are interested.

Details:
I am looking into the possibility that our indoor pickup game would be
on Friday nights from 8-10pm for 10 weeks from 1/4 - 3/8/2013 at the
Westmont Yard facility (http://www.westmontya...­.
We would have access to a 30yd wide x 60yd long indoor open turf field (compared
to a 33.3 yd x 66.7 yd enclosed field last year) for 2 hours for our usual
$10/person/night charge, which is a much appreciated discounted price for our
group. Please let me know if you plan to attend and what your estimated
attendance might be (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) so that I can get a sense if we can
make this time slot and location work. And please send any other thoughts you
might have about this or other locations for our indoor pickup game.