addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Music Event on Wed, after-work, Band: Howling Moon ( social, fun, music )

Music Event on Wed, after-work, Band: Howling Moon ( social, fun, music )

JamStudio
user 9601292
Palatine, IL
Post #: 13
Hey people: RJ here, giving you a shoutout:

Howling Moon is a original/roots/rock/blues/country/jam band, and we're playing a few shows around.
This is more of a private event, but meetup folks welcome !

I'm having friends and music over here, on Wed night, for after work set 6-10pm or so.
Friends - Social - Hang Out - The band will kick about 7pm

We will do a $2 donation for the music and the space, but it'll be BYOB for the most part
Bring something if you want to drink/eat, we probably will have the BBQ lit up at some point, weather permitting.

New friends and meetup folks welcome; Details on the blog; come with a friend and enjoy.
Hope to see you here !
peace

-RJ (Jam Studio)
( NW 'burbs - Palatine area / on Kirchoff )
http://jamstudionwchg...­
A former member
Post #: 4
YOu live pretty close, maybe I'll check it out - sounds like my kind of music - or at least one of the kinds I like.

JK