addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Minor (Positive?) Frisbee Meetup Changes

Minor (Positive?) Frisbee Meetup Changes

Casimir
user 9713734
Schaumburg, IL
Hi Everybody!

It's me, Caz! I did some "special favors" for Chadd, so he made me "Co-Organizer" of the group.

Wielding my new power much better than I wield my sand wedge, I made some cosmetic changes to the front page of the group's site, added a lot of content to the "about us" page, and (drumroll)...

Tuesday/Thursday Ultimate is now scheduled to start at 5 PM! Mostly due to daylight concerns. If you can't get there at 5, get there when you can. Our weekday games are scheduled through the end of November, though we may have to cut them off a little sooner than that.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to "get in touch" with me or Chadd.

Thanks, and see you all Sunday!
Caz
Joanna
user 12146387
Elk Grove Village, IL
Post #: 1
Your promotion to co-organizer DOES NOT mean that you're gonna have to stop coming to frisbee, right?
A former member
Post #: 10
Congratulations, on your move to middle management. I hope it came with a significant raise - maybe a DVD boxed set of Kenny's videos.

Kudos on the 5 pm change.
Satya M.
user 7488761
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 13
Your promotion to co-organizer DOES NOT mean that you're gonna have to stop coming to frisbee, right?

That's only happened to me, Chadd, and Dean...I see no reason to be worried about Cas's attendance.
Doug R
user 12501715
Palatine, IL
Post #: 3
You are doing a phenomenal job; I see a promotion with additional responsibilities in the near future. Seriously, website and everything is first rate. Congrats! Well done!
VJ
vavarachen
Buffalo Grove, IL
Post #: 4
I showed up for Ultimate yesterday (Tue 11/2) but there was no game :-( Did we stop Tue/Thu games?

V