addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Co-ed New Brunswick Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Message Board › Last Tuesday Ultimate Frisbee Meetup of the Year

Last Tuesday Ultimate Frisbee Meetup of the Year

Dan K.
user 9835282
Group Organizer
East Brunswick, NJ
Hey All,

This coming Tuesday night, October 11, will be last Tuesday Ultimate Frisbee Meetup for the year due to early sunsets. Please try to come out to play this Tuesday, in Donaldson Park in Highland Park at 5:30. We play either near the tennis courts or near the dog park. Bring a white and a dark shirt, water and cleats if you have them.

It's been a GREAT year for Tuesday Ultimate.

Note that the Sunday game in Bicentennial Park will continue.

Dan
Todd B.
todd_evan
Scotch Plains, NJ
Post #: 3
I am noticing that with daylight savings going in to effect this weekend, sunsets should begin happening at about the same time as they did around October, and getting later going forwards.

Any inkling as to when we can expect a restart to the 2012 Tuesday night season?
A former member
Post #: 11
Daylight Savings starts again this Sunday, and sunset will then be at 7pm. I'm up for starting up the Tuesday game next week.
Dan K.
user 9835282
Group Organizer
East Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 9
I will try to go to the Highland Park fields sometime over the weekend to see their condition. They have a tendency to flood over the winter, although it has been a fairly dry winter.