addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Co-ed New Brunswick Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Message Board › Found - White Asics running shoes and aviators

Found - White Asics running shoes and aviators

Woo J.
user 9759778
Belle Mead, NJ
Hey guys -

We picked up a pair of Asics sneakers and aviators on the field yesterday.  Eloise has them, but will pass them onto Steve at the Sunday pickup.

Wooj
Brian M.
user 53681472
Glen Gardner, NJ
Post #: 1
yea they are mine.
im really bad with picking my stuff up when done
Brian M.
user 53681472
Glen Gardner, NJ
Post #: 2
can i pick them up at the next tuesday pickup or if i cant make it can you give them to thales?