align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Co-ed New Brunswick Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Message Board › Pass It Along Memorial Frisbee tournament

Pass It Along Memorial Frisbee tournament

A former member
Post #: 14
I don't know anything about this except that I received this in my email:

**************************************­**************************

A Frisbee tournament honoring Max Briganti and Jeff Syberg, two young men from Sparta who passed away in 2011, is scheduled to run for a second year at Station Park (located in Sparta, NJ) on June 15. This all-day event, in addition to offering a day of Frisbee fun for all ability levels, will also feature team prizes, door prizes, and silent auction items. All proceeds from the will benefit local nonprofit Pass It Along, an organization working to empower youth through involvement in community service since 2001.

Players can request to be on the same team as up to three other people. The tournament structure is pool play followed by competition games to determine first, second, and third place teams for the day.

Games will be 45 minutes long. All teams will play at least three (3) games. A record of wins and losses will be totalled, and the final four (4) teams with most winning games will face each other in a two game play-off with awards going to the two finalists.

Pre-registration for this event costs $15. Online registration here: www.passitalong.org/Frisbee.

Event day registration is $20, and runs from 8am to 9:15am only.

Goodie Bags and Tee Shirts available to online registrants. All others, while supplies last.