Oct 1, 2009 · 6:30 PM
For Your Imagination
Please join us for the October 1 Ultra Light Startups event on Lead Generation and Monetization.
Please note that we do charge admission for Ultra Light Startups events - but for various reasons we do not use the Meetup.com payment system. The price is either $10 or $20 if you pay online (depending on whether you are an entrepreneur and pitch your venture during our "introductions by elevator pitch") or $30 (cash only) if you pay at the door. There are a limited number of seats available at the discounted price for online registration and these nearly always sell out well before the meeting date. To ensure your seat and to secure the lowest price for admission please register online. We hope to see you there!
View full event details about Lead Generation and Monetization
Lead Generation and Monetization
The Death of CPMs: how lead generation and virtual economies can make your Ultra Light Startup a reality
- What is a Lead Generation business model and what are the different types of Leads?
- What are some of the most successful startups with Lead Generation revenue models?
- What are the methods of monetizing Leads? Who buys them and for how much?
- Are Leads sold through direct-sales model or on Lead networks? What are examples of Lead networks and how do they work?
- What is a gaming economy? How can one be used to monetize Leads? What are examples of successful startups with gaming-economy revenue models?
- What is a reputation economy? How can one be used to monetize Leads? What are examples of successful startups with reputation-economy revenue models?
- Ty Ahmad-Taylor, founder and CEO of FanFeedr
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Dennis Crowley, Co-Founder of foursquare
- Stephen Smyth President at Smythworks, LLC
- Austin Chang, Vice President, Strategy & Development at MTV Networks
- Dan Porter, CEO of OMGPOP (formerly known as ImInLikeWithYou)