May 10, 2012 · 6:30 PM
You must purchase tickets on Eventbrite ($20/$30):
Pizza/soda provided for all attendees
Panelists (alphabetic order)
- Thomas Kincaid - Jauntlet
- Sherry Lombardi - Hulafrog
- Ryan Brogan -1xRUN
- Vyacheslav Kaushan - Indulgy
- Dan Vallejo - The Mutual
- Beverly May - MiniDates
- Samer Hamadeh - Zeel
- Rodrigo Fuentes - CallTrackingFox
Want to pitch? Click here to see how.
- 6:30pm – Pizza, networking and introductions
- 6:45pm – Investor Feedback Forum – 10 startups pitch to an investor panel; the panel provides actionable advice for each pitch
- 8:15pm – Pitch Showdown - audience voting via Twitter; winners announced and prizes awarded
- 8:30pm – Drinks at nearby location
The Investor Feedback Forum and Pitch Showdown is designed to:
- Help early stage startups refine their investor pitch
- Provide helpful, actionable advice on each startups business model from active, early-stage tech startup investors
- Demonstrate to the audience how investors evaluate startup pitches
- Award prizes to the most viable startups, based on audience voting.
The three winning startups are automatically invited to pitch to the NY Angels.
At the Investor Feedback Forum, the panel and the startup pitches are integrated into a single session. Startups pitch to a panel of early-stage technology investors. Each startup gives a pitch and brief demonstration of his/her product. The panel and audience ask follow-up questions after each pitch. The panel gives constructive feedback to each startup pitching. At the end of the series of pitches, the audience votes for their favorite pitches via Twitter. The winners are announced and prizes are awarded. Then we go for drinks nearby.