Announcing a new Meetup for Ultra Light Startups!
What: Ultra Light Bootstrapping
When: May 7,[masked]:30 PM
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Please join us for the May 7 Ultra Light Startups event on "Ultra Light Bootstrapping".
Please note that we do charge admission Ultra Light Startups events - but for various reasons we do not use the Meetup.com payment system. The price is either $5 or $15 if you pay online (depending on whether you are an entrepreneur and pitch your venture during our "introductions by elevator pitch") or $20 (cash only) if you pay at the door. There are a limited number of seats available at the discounted price for online registration and these nearly always sell out well before the meeting date. To ensure your seat and to secure the lowest price for admission please register online. We hope to see you there!
View full event details about Ultra Light Bootstrappinghttp://ultralightstartups.com/newyork/ultra-light-bootstrapping.html
- Strategies to starting up and getting far with little or no money
- Real-life techniques that are working for other entrepreneurs and founders
- Why, in today's environment, getting far with little/no money can be the difference between success and failure
- Equity-strapping: getting people to work for equity
- Bartering for services
- Foregoing the office (running a company in the cloud)
- Joe Chin, Founder and CEO of SourcePad (former founder/CEO of Guidester, Diadem, and JEV)
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Elaine Bolle, President of ClassifEye (former President/CEO of Government Payment Service, and also of Archex)
- Ramesh Haridas, Partner at Russian Hill Ventures (former Founder/CEO of Chintano, and also of PrivacyBank.com)
- Steven Krein, Co-Founder and CEO of OrganizedWisdom.com (former Co-Founder/CEO of Promotions.com and Transformation Ventures)
- Nat Turner, Co-founder and President/COO of Invite Media (former founder of EatNow.com, CertificateSwap.com)
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/ultralightstartups/calendar/10159477/