add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Ultra Light Startups Message Board › Help wanted -how do i start a company in india

Help wanted -how do i start a company in india

user 90361472
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 2
Hi Guys,

I want to start a Company in Bangalore, India to do software development, Does anyone know whom I can contact ? Has anyone here got any prior experience? Please let me know what ever details you have

user 90811102
Flensburg, MN
Post #: 1
Hi Anita,

I too have started my Company in Bangalore last year. I got it Incorporated through this firm of Chartered Accountants (equivalent to CPA) called Sankhya Consulting. They were pretty good and were able to set up my company quickly. In India the Incorporation process is difficult unless you have good influence in the Government departments and these people had a good hold on things.

One thing you need to keep in mind is that you will have to get all your documents attested in the Indian Embassy here.

You can check out their details on this site:
email id :