PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register at nyc.getuncubed.com in order to attend. Registrations through Meetup only will not be valid. Discount code available below.
NYC Uncubed—the most exciting tech conference & gathering of hiring startups will be back on Thursday April 17th—featuring Seamless, Venmo, OnDeck, Barkbox, Percolate, BuzzFeed, Thrillist & 70+ more.
* Noah Goodhart..... Founder, Moat
* Mark O'Neill..... CTO, Thrillist
* Pamela Rice.... SVP of Engineering, OnDeck
* Josh Hartmann..... CTO, Amplify Access
* Ben Grohe..... Head of Product, TheLadders
* Christian Wallin.... UX Lead, Birchbox..... & many more.
An overview of the schedule, classes, & panels is below the video.
Register here: nyc.getuncubed.com
Save 25% w/ code: NYCMEETUP
9 AM - 2 PM: The Skills Track
Classes explore topics like.....
* Staying Lean and Agile in Mobile App Development (taught by TheLadders)
* UX of a Box: Designing for Digital and Physical (taught by Birchbox)
* Lessons Learned Scaling from Scrappy Startup to $100m in Sales (taught by Thrillist)
2 PM - 6:30 PM: The Main Event
* Meet 80+ showcasing & hiring tech companies seeking data-driven devs, engineers, designers, & business pro's
* Take part in conversations with CTOs & Founders + talks about company culture
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Cocktail Hour