Join me for this new and unusual Portland walking tour. Among the unique things we'll visit:
- A old bath house converted to a hotel
- The banned books section of Portland's biggest bookstore
- A theater that shows movies for $5 while you sit in comfortable reserved recliners and enjoy food and alcohol
- A hotel from the show Portlandia
- An condominium building with windmills on the top
- A hotel that shows summer movies on the top floor of its parking garage
- Secret ways into Forest park
- A restaurant owned by a former Portland mayor, serving the best Reuben in town
- Matt Groening's high school and an image he etched in wet cement
- And who knows what else?
This walking tour will last about 3 hours and cover 4 miles. There will be some hills and stairs to climb.
All events start promptly at time indicated.
Fee for this event is $10.