Are you a night owl? Tonight we'll walk around downtown Portland exploring things to do after dark:
- Late night happy hours
- Glow in the dark mini golf
- An underground bowling alley
- Video game arcade with beer and music
- A weekly late night bike ride
- An annual coloring contest
- Free camping downtown
- And many other little hidden gems that are uniquely Portland
I'll provide a handout for restaurants that are open late, but you may want to bring a pen to add notes.
Total walking distance will be about 2.5 miles, all downtown, so it will be relatively flat and at a reasonable pace. The tour will last 2-3 hours, but you are welcome to leave early if you need to.
All events start promptly at the time indicated. Bring rain gear if it rains.
Cost is $10.