Dallas Unity Group Message Board › Looking for a partner to start a kickstarter project

Looking for a partner to start a kickstarter project

Jerome R.
user 77219492
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 1
Hi I am a Software Engineering student and I am working on a FPS game in Unity 3d and I am looking to partner with one 3d graphic designer and one other game programmer besides myself to work on this FPS that I have been working on for the last couple of months. I want to put the game on KickStarter so we can get some backers and raise some money to maybe expand the game. Kickstarter is a great crowd sourcing site that can help indie game developers get money to start their games. The programmer must know Unity 3d and the C# language. This is not paid positions. This is a partnership. If all goes well we all will have equal share in the partnership. You must be local to the DFW area or be able to meet up at least once a week to discuss details. If interested please contact me by replying to the post. Only interested people please reply.