Gardening Meetup Group Message Board › Hoop-GreenHouse Construction successful, Sunday not neccesary

Hoop-GreenHouse Construction successful, Sunday not neccesary

A former member
We got all the major work finished Saturday despite the rain, I have posted some pictures on my profile (hopefully, still trying to figure this stuff out) So Sunday won't be neccesary. It's not completely finished and if you're interested in stopping by to take a look at it let me know and we'll see about aranging that. Really the only thing left is to spray paint the pvc to protect it from the sun and then get the plastic on it. So I may post a future event to help put the plastic on and maybe a few other upgrades. I'm thinking about getting some railroad tie's and putting a sunken pathway down the middle.Not sure when that will happen.

Lynda
user 9595516
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 1
We got all the major work finished Saturday despite the rain, I have posted some pictures on my profile (hopefully, still trying to figure this stuff out) So Sunday won't be neccesary. It's not completely finished and if you're interested in stopping by to take a look at it let me know and we'll see about aranging that. Really the only thing left is to spray paint the pvc to protect it from the sun and then get the plastic on it. So I may post a future event to help put the plastic on and maybe a few other upgrades. I'm thinking about getting some railroad tie's and putting a sunken pathway down the middle.Not sure when that will happen.

Great job!! It looks good. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I can help when you get to adding the plastic. Happy growing to you!