addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UpFront Message Board › Contract opening with local organization - JavaScript Developer

Contract opening with local organization - JavaScript Developer

Aaron B.
ABurrisTEK
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 2
I currently have a spot with a local organization for a JavaScript Developer. This is an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to go perm in the future. Our customer is not looking for a typical front end developer. Although there will be some HTML and CSS work, it will primarily involve developing the underlying structure of web applications using JavaScript and other related technologies like KnockoutJS.

This person will also be involved in testing including JSUnit testing

Required experience:
1+year of JavaScript
Object Oriented experience
HTML/CSS experience

Nice to have:
jQuery
KnockoutJS
Git (or other SCM)
Eclipse
Unit Testing experience

We are looking to pay a contract rate of around $38.00/hr with some flexibility. If you have any interest please reach out to me as I have direct line of sight into the manager of the organization and can get interviews set up immediately and quick feedback on any intereviews.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at 913.664.0148.

Thank you,

Aaron Burris
TEKsystems - Healthcare Services