UpFront Message Board › In need of a Experience Lead/Sr JavaScript Developer/Architect

In need of a Experience Lead/Sr JavaScript Developer/Architect

Sarah M.
user 87888452
Lawrence, KS
Post #: 1
Greetings, everyone! I am the HR Manager for Computerized Assessments and Learning in Lawrence, KS. We are a small company (about 50 people) that develop online computerized assessments for students K-12 and also globally through English as a second language programs. Right now we are working on developing an In-browser platform and need an experienced developer to lead this effort. We work with exciting new technologies and have a great benefits package, bonus plan and work environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to come into our organization and be able to make a huge impact.

You can e-mail me at smeinershagen@caltesting.org if you have questions about this opportunity or if you just want to send me your resume. Our website is www.caltesting.org and we are also on LinkedIn.

Sarah Meinershagen
Human Resources Manager
Computerized Assessments & Learning, LLC
Office: 785-856-3850 ext 103