addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UpFront Message Board › Looking for talented lead developer:

Looking for talented lead developer:

Braden K.
user 27323042
Overland Park, KS
Post #: 1
My name is Braden Katz. I am the co founder and ceo of INFOEFFECT, a direct-to-fan publishing startup here in Kansas City.

My co-founders and I have a developed a pay-what-you-want publishing process and ranking algorithm for professional content that we believe will fundamentally change the way professional writers, musicians and film makers sell their work.

We submitted a provisional patent, called "Natural Price Ranking Algorithm for a Pay-What-You-Want Marketplace," and we are ready to start building our minimum viable product, which will be a fully responsive web application, web reader, and payment user interface. The plan is to start with multimedia and ebook publishing, then eventually move to film and music streaming as well.

We think we will be able to file a utility patent for the algorithm and entire marketplace within the next year.

But we need a talented lead developer in order to start building our first product. We are looking for a someone interested in helping us build and design the platform from the ground-up, and manage other developers as we grow. There is only 3 of us right now, and we are on the hunt for an exceptional Chief Technology Officer.

The position would offer a 45k salary for initial development, then potential equity options at first product launch.

If you guys interested, please shoot me an email at katz.braden@gmail.com or call my cell 816 260 6992. Once we hear from you, my partners and I would love to schedule a meeting at our Metcalf offices to talk more about the project.

Thanks for your time,

Braden Katz