addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
janice k.
user 3679195
Group Organizer
Fountain Inn, SC
Hi everyone looks like a great weekend for kayaking:

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80

Details for the weekend:

you can check in from 2pm on Friday, check out is noon on Sunday.  The plan for the weekend is to arrive at camp Friday when you can, set up and those wanting to kayak.  Friday if anyone wants to share appetizers please do so, if you do not want to that is OK also.

Saturday:  breakfast, kayaking, lunch, kayaking, supper, campfire.  SUPPER ON SATURDAY.. we normally cook whatever and bring over to share so we have a smorgasbord of food to choose from; followed by a campfire.

Sunday breakfast, break camp, kayaking and then head home.

FOR THOSE KAYAKING YOU MUST HAVE A PFD WITH A WHISTLE  ATTACHED AND I PREFER THEY ARE ON YOUR BODY AND ZIPPED UP OR BUCKED UP.  SAFETY FIRST, WE WANT TO LIVE TO KAYAK AGAIN.

campsite T-004 Steve

Campsite T 007  Kelsay, Tamara  2-15782751

Campsite T 008  Keefe, Mary  2-15782752

campsite T 009 Jann   open   2-15782753

campsite T-010 Kay, Judi  2-15782754

campsite T-012 Wayne/ T/T 2-15797806

I am going to try and be there around 2-2:30 everyone must check in and register their car with the license tag.

For those coming on Saturday if you can please be there before 9am as I hope to get on the water at that time.  please meet us at campsite T-007.  If we cannot launch the boats from the campsites we will meet at a ramp and the details will be at the check in spot.  There is a fee but do not know how much for day use.  my phone is 864-908-6950 but do not know if I will have service or not.