Cheyenne Frontier Days!
Saturday July 27, 2013
Frontier Day’s Famous RODEO
TOBY KEITH & JOE NICHOLS CONCERT
Join Vic Salvatore and Kathy Kinnard for a fun filled day in Cheyenne Wyoming at Frontier Days!!
We have for you a fabulous no hassle day of Events…Rodeo…Concert
Schedule & Details:
· Depart from Denver on a luxury motor coach – relax and enjoy the ride while hanging out with old and new friends. Meeting place TBD later…9:30-11:30am
· Refreshments and lunch will be provided on the bus
· Tickets to the ”Daddy Of Them All Rodeo”. This rodeo is the world's premier Rodeo event! 12noon – 4pm
· Stroll around at your leisure and take in all the sites and venues;Old West Exhibits, Unique Crafts, and talk to the artisans or check out the Carnival Rides! Catch some history at the Old West Museum or Indian Museum or quench your thirst & enjoy dinner/music & dancing at the Buckin-A-Saloon. (Dinner on your own). 4pm – 8pm
· Evening Concert with Toby Keith and Joe Nichols! 8pm-11:30pm
· Load up on the bus for your no hassle ride back…11:30pm
On or before May 9th Summer Kickoff!
Club Members is $97 for Members & $113 for Non-Members & Meetup
After the Summer Kickoff prices will be…
$107 for UTC Members & $123 for Non-Members & Meetup
Questions? Contact Kathy Kinnard, 303-[masked], [masked]or Vic Salvatore, [masked]. Buy your tickets now; we have a hard cap of 40 participants for this trip!
UTC has a No Refund Policy for trips. However, if the trip is sold out, we can sell your spot to the next person on the wait list. You would then be refunded the amount that you paid. Please let your trip leader know ASAP if you need to cancel.