|Sent on:||Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:47 PM|
BEST SNOW IN THE STATE, 4th IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
LAST 24 HOURS: 14"
LAST 48 HOURS: 16"
TERRAIN %OPEN: 88%
Powderhorn is enjoying a wonderful white Christmas, celebrating the most snow in the state of Colorado and fourth in the United States.
DON'T MISS OUT - SIGN UP TODAY at http://www.upthecreek.org/recreational-seasonal-winter-schedule.htm
Powderhorn Mountain Resort Ski & Palisade Trip
February 1-3, 2013
MEMBER PRICE $300
NON-MEMBER PRICE $345
Come with us deep in to the heart of the world's largest flat top mountain, the Grand Mesa, Powderhorn will elevate your expectations. Breathtaking views, incredible tree skiing with over 1600 acres of beautiful mountain terrain. Come ski and explore the best kept secret you can call your own.
· Chartered luxury bus transportation to and from Denver to Palisade, CO with daily shuttle to and from Powderhorn ski resort www.powderhorn.com;
· Lunch, snacks and drinks on the way to Palisade and dinner, snacks and drinks on the return;
· 2 nights double occupancy lodging at the Wine Country Inn, Palisade, CO www.coloradowinecountryinn.com with daily full breakfast buffet and wine tasting;
· Welcome party/buffet dinner at Wine Country Inn;
· Optional FREE guided ski and snowboard tour of the Powderhorn ski park;
· Optional pre-dinner Tour of Peach Street Distillers and/or Palisade Brewery;
· Saturday night group dinner at local restaurant;
· Group rates are available for ski/snowboard lessons and rentals.
· Discounted lift tickets available ($45/day)
Leaving at noon on Friday, February 1, 2013, and returning Sunday February 3rd at approximately 10 p.m.
All trip participants must be paid in full by January 1, 2013.
Don’t Ski! No Worries!
How to Pay
You can pay through PayPal at http://www.upthecreek.org/recreational-seasonal-winter-schedule.htm , any UTC meeting or make checks payable to UTC and mail to Stacia Delaney (contact for address).
For questions or to sign up contact:
Stacia Delaney (303)[masked]
Joe Salland (303)[masked]
Double occupancy is standard on all trips. UTC attempts to honor roommate and rooming requests, but they are not guaranteed. Final room assignments are at the trip leader(s) discretion as room assignment changes may be required up to the time of trip departure. In some instances, trip participants may be assigned to room with a roommate they do not know or may have to share a bed. If you do not wish to share a room or bed, single rooms may be available at additional cost. Please check with the trip leader(s) for more information.
UTC has a No Refund Policy for trips. However, if the trip is sold out, we can sell your spot to the next person on the wait list or you may sell your spot to someone else. You would then be refunded the amount that you paid. Let your trip leader know ASAP if you need to cancel.