add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Hello group,

I'm afraid I have to step down as the organizer of this meetup group. I originally created it to help form a community of people interested in making public transit in the Bay Area awesome, and in particular to support the open-source effort of improving the transit app Transporter, which has recently been submitted to the public domain. (­).

The realities of work and other responsibilities have prevented me from moving forward with this project, so I've decided to stop paying the $20/month dues to If anyone else would like to take the reigns and organize the awesome people in this group, you have until April 28, 2012.

I wish you all the best,

Gerard M.
user 17614771
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Dear Ljuba,

Thank you for all the work you have done.

My name is Gerard Martret. I am the founder of 3 startups on people ground transportation.
I will be in charge of this group within the next 3 months. Anyone who is interested in how future public transit will be in 10 years, we may have some interesting news for you.

I hope to meet you all very soon.