Urban Bike and Social Club Message Board › I could use a bit of help tonight setting up if your off early!

I could use a bit of help tonight setting up if your off early!

jeremy c.
curranjeremy
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hi Ya'll!

Looks like we are going to have a great crew for the summer's first bike in movie night.  Currently I have copies of Ferris Buellers Day Off, Fast Times, and Caddie Shack so we are well stocked for tonight.   If anyone doesn't feel like riding or is hurt I could use a bit of help setting up the speakers, projector, and the bounce house o tron.  I would ideally like to set up around 430pm and leave it in the park but I would need someone to help me stay and watch it since its a lot of equipment and I do not feel like replacing it.   If you are feeling like helping out give me  a call at 619-885-8188 or show up at 4705 park blvd 92116 at around 430pm to help me lug the equipment out to the park.

I would appreciate any help i can get, and am looking forward to a great comedy under the stars tonight!!

jeremy