Urban Bike and Social Club Message Board › Still looking for set up help and someone to watch my AV equipment tomorrow

Still looking for set up help and someone to watch my AV equipment tomorrow but what a group!!!! :)

jeremy c.
curranjeremy
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Looks like we are going to break 50 plus for the second summer bike in Movie night tomorrow.  My 80's comedy locker has been drastically upgraded (thank you amazon!) so we have a bunch of great titles to pick from!

Still looking for a little bit of help moving my AV equipment and setting up in the park around 4pm.  Also may need another option for a helper to watch my AV equipment in the park while I grab the troops.  Otherwise I will have to stay behind and drink wine and you will have to lead yourself's!

If you can help that would be great, otherwise look forward to a great turn out and another great movie under the stars!

See you tomorrow!

Jeremy
Dan O.
danomt
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Thank you for putting together a fine event. The grass was a little wet, the movie was funny and the bike ride to and from Hamiltons was pretty nice. I'm looking forward to future events.