Urban Bike and Social Club Message Board › Whos is in for this Saturdays Karl Strauss Beer tasting and concert ride?

Whos is in for this Saturdays Karl Strauss Beer tasting and concert ride?

jeremy c.
curranjeremy
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Alright, alright already, currently there are 234 bicycle peeps whom have joined this small but growing movement of merry pranksters whom love to ride bikes and socialize. So my question to you all is why are there only six people whom have committed to meeting up for this seemingly perfect bikes, sun, fun, beer tasting, and kick butt concerts event this Saturday?

So here is where the challenge comes in! You knew it was coming! If you say you like riding bikes, socializing, and going to fun, cool social events then I personally challenge you to come out to meet us at Balboa Park at 1230pm this Saturday. Bring a few cold beverages to mix and match, tell your dear old grandma you'll come help her in the garden on Sunday and come have a blast with us! What do you say, are you with me? I look forward to meeting a lot more of you whom have just been pictures in cyber space for so long, and bring a friend or two for peets sake!

Just a word to the wise Im bringing my new nerf dart gun along to so be ready to protect yourself ! :) Or go buy your own at Target for a measly $5 bucks eh!

Your fearless sponsor of bikedom and socialization...