Urban Bike and Social Club Message Board › pre event meet up

pre event meet up

Heather
user 11841417
San Diego, CA
we plan to meet at the front entrance to Joe's Crab Shack around 6:15am (yikes!) The event website says to be there no later than 6:30, but the restaurant should be right around the corner from the start. I've not met most of you before, but I'll have a white helmet with pink flowers, a white specialized bike and probably a white jacket on. I'm about 5'7. If I remember in the morning, i'll grab a couple of flowers to put on my handlebars for the ride. My cell is 619-403-0677.

Heather
A former member
Post #: 1
Heather! I soooooooooooo wish that I would have read this message BEFORE I got home. I would have loved to meet you. My husband was a course marshall, so we were there at 6:00! The ride was wonderful! I'm so glad that the cloud cover was there for us when we needed it...and glad that they paved the road on at least some of the way back. It was much better than last year! (They must have paid for it with the food budget, though...lol!)