align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Urban Bike and Social Club Message Board › New Meetup: Paseo de Todos (Everyone's Ride)

New Meetup: Paseo de Todos (Everyone's Ride)

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Urban Bike and Social Club!

What: Paseo de Todos (Everyone's Ride)

When: Friday, September 3, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: Arco/Reloj de la Avenida
Avenida Revolución y Calle Primera
Tijuana

You want "authentic" fish tacos? I'll give you "authentic" fish tacos.

I just found out about this ride. They have it the first Friday of the month, so guess what? That's only a couple days away. Reasonably short, at 10 miles, a great way to start the Labor Day weekend. You know you've been missing TJ, so now you have friends that will go down there with you. After hearing from friends that attended last month, I'm thinking it's kind of like a tamer, polite, more organized version of Critical Mass, with some salsa on the side. Nobody get's left behind (unless they deserve it), and the roads are comparable to what we ride here in town.

Look up Allison's write-up on sdbikecommuter.com.
As of now we're thinking the trolley would be fun to get back and forth to the border (passport?). Meeting Old Town Station if you need to park a car. No more details right now, but PLEASE text or email if you want to join in on the fun.
If you don't speak Spanish, no worries, I've traveled half way around the world, and believe me... courtesy and a smile gets you much further that you imagine. Jeremy speaks Spanish, but he's not much help, considering he's mountain biking in Tahoe this week.
Let me know if you're interested, or I left anything out, and we'll get this thing rollin'!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­