My Eastside Social Club received passes for a FREE screening and EARLY entry to "21 AND OVER" and I'd like to share some of our passes so you can join us. Note: I have a limited amount of Early Entry (vs. waiting hours in line) Passes set aside for this group - I will not know exactly how many until everyone checks in (you can thank the no-shows for that/making the process unpredictable). But hey, it's FREE! You might be able to join the "General" entry group, but if that doesn't work, have a Plan B in mind so you're not disappointed.
Though the movie starts at 7pm, you MUST be there by 6pm to get checked off the list and get your pass. If you are late, your ticket will be given to the next name on the list. We generally enter around 6:30pm, but could be earlier or later. Either way, please be patient and don't give anyone a hard time, especially the staff and PR people. They are the ones offering this opportunity and I'm volunteering to share it with you - let's keep a good thing going.
Space is limited and not guaranteed. Passes are 1st come 1st served based on when you RSVP (I'll be looking across all invited groups, not just this one)- AND note which group you signed up with, I will ask. However for the last few screenings everyone who signed and showed up got in (either with the early entry or general admission) and the theater wasn't completely full. There's no way to predict - just have to show up to see, but again, have a Plan B, just in case.
Please read the event details before posting questions (if I don't respond, your answer is probably in the details) and follow the points below. Much appreciated! ~Claudette
This is how it works:
- Passes are not guaranteed and handed out in order of when you RSVPd. There's no way to tell how many passes I'll have left over until we're there.
- This event is for Members ONLY. If you note +1 (or the like), your RSVP will be removed so others don't follow suit.
- Arrive no later than 6pm. If you're not there when I call your name, you may lose your spot.
- Please sign up for one group only. A couple other select Meetup groups have been invited to this event. Any multiple RSVPs will be removed.
- Previous no-shows to any of my limited spaced events will be removed from the RSVP list (unless we've discussed it). Courtesy counts! BTW - If I remove your RSVP, do not just re-RSVP (and I'm not going to keep removing you) - see why it was removed. Hate to have you show and you're no longer on the list.
SYNOPSIS: Straight-A college student Jeff Chang has always done what’s expected of him. But when his two best friends Casey and Miller surprise him with a visit for his 21st birthday, he decides to do the unexpected for a change, even though his critical medical school interview is early the next morning. What was supposed to be one beer becomes one night of chaos, over indulgence and utter debauchery in this outrageous comedy.
See trailer at: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4080248601/
BONUS: Since we've been having problems with some people not reading the details, I'll give the 1st 5 people to email me stating they have read the details guaranteed early entry passes! Hey, it's an experiment, let's see what happens. :) I'll announce the 5 when the limit's reached. Will have extras though, as you already know since you've read what I've written already. ;)
FYI: A couple other select Meetup groups have been invited to this event so there will be more people attending than you see RSVPd here. Please sign up for one group only.
Also I will not be on-line the day of the event, so if you email me or post a question I won't be able to respond.