Urban on a Budget! Message Board › New Meetup: Free Preview Night:: "All I Really Need To Know, I Learned In Ki

New Meetup: Free Preview Night:: "All I Really Need To Know, I Learned In Kindergarten"

Redmond, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for Urban on a Budget!!

What: Free Preview Night:: "All I Really Need To Know, I Learned In Kindergarten"

When: Friday, September 17, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Attic Theatre
10201 East Riverside Drive at the Northshore Senior Center
Bothell, WA 98011

You are invited to a FREE preview of "All I Really Need To Know, I Learned In Kindergarten - The Musical", yes based on the book. No need to make reservations, just show up at 7pm to get seats together. Will have a Meetup sign posted.

The Attic Theatre in partnership with Northshore Senior Center will produce the musical "All I Really Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten", Sept 17th thru Oct 2nd. This musical is a series of stories based on life experiences that tells of lessons normally learned in kindergarten classrooms and explains how the world would be improved if adults adhered to the same basic rules as children, i.e. sharing, being kind to one anot...her, cleaning up after themselves, and living "a balanced life" of work, play, and learning.

As a special bonus, our own Assistant Organizer, Claudette, plays Kathleen and is a featured singer in "Reflect the Light" and "Any Questions".

The box office opens at 6:45pm, doors at 7pm and the show starts at 7:30pm. Please arrive by 7pm so you all can get a seat together (seats are at tables of 8).

Tickets: http://www.brownpaper...­

If you can't make this show, here are the run dates/times: Sep 17, 2010 7:30 PM - Oct 02, 2010 Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinees at 2:30pm, no Sunday Shows.

Though I cannot be out in front to meet you before the show, I will see about having a sign for people to meet around and will wrangle to reserve a table for you all. Hang out afterward so I can say hi and we can go out together for a post-show libations and munchies. ~Claudette

RSVP to this Meetup: