Organizational Effectiveness: How to Get Control of Your Business and Scale It
This free* event is for business owners and entrepreneurs.
Discuss challenges and issues with your business peers who have built companies themselves, and learn from their insights and experiences.
- Best Practices - Avoiding mistakes by learning insights and ideas from experienced CEOs and business owners
- Sounding Board - Being able to bounce things off trusted advisors to see what they think of your ideas or problems
- New Ideas - Tapping in to the creative ideas of others
- Business Knowledge and Information - Accessing the expertise of other business people
- Problem Solving - Using the collective wisdom of the group to help solve your business problems
- New Business Friends and Fun - Developing relationships among the members of the group and they enjoy being together (this is not a networking group)
- Increase Personal Efficiency - Learning from others how to say no, get out of things and delegate more effectively.
- Roundtable discussion regarding challenges in your business
- At 8:30, optional networking
To learn about future events, sign up for the Thompson Hall newsletter or visit the Thompson Hall events page.
*The event is free, but the restaurant requires attendees to buy their own breakfast (under $15).