Meet with other business owners and entrepreneurs to exchange ideas to build your business.
Discuss challenges and issues with your business peers who have built companies themselves, and learn from their insights and experiences.
- Best Practices - Avoiding mistakes by learning insights and ideas from experienced CEOs and business owners
- Sounding Board - Being able to bounce things off trusted advisors to see what they think of your ideas or problems
- New Ideas - Tapping in to the creative ideas of others
- Business Knowledge and Information - Accessing the expertise of other business people
- Problem Solving - Using the collective wisdom of the group to help solve your business problems
- New Business Friends and Fun - Developing relationships among the members of the group and they enjoy being together (this is not a networking group)
- Increase Personal Efficiency - Learning from others how to say no, get out of things and delegate more effectively.
- Short presentation: Most Common Business Startup Mistakes
- Roundtable discussion regarding challenges in your business
There is a $5 fee per person to cover room rental. Attendees may purchase their own food and beverages.