Alright boys and girls...We've had a great year of beer pong and we're looking to give something back with DC Pong's biggest event of the year! We're inviting the entire USS family to grab your best tossing partner and register for the Beer Pong tournament coming up Saturday, November 16th! Come join us for cheap beers, fun times, and a chance to win a pretty sweet prize! Its the perfect way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon.
The Winning team will receive a 4 nights hotel stay at The Flamingo Hotel & Casino and free entry into the World Series of Beer Pong in Las Vegas!! SHA-BAM!
Go to Vegas for the tournament and play for $65,000 or just enjoy the free hotel room and party it up Las Vegas Style. YEAAAAAA BABY! If tragedy strikes and for some reason you can't go at all, just sell it to 2 of your jealous friends as it is valued as a $1000 prize!!
Details: The Tournament is November 16th. Check in begins at 2:00 pm. Games begin at 3:00 pm.
• Main Event (style may vary depending on turnout): Two person teams that allows for a double buy in ($10/player will get you back in if you've been knocked out)
Prizes: WSOBP bid, trophies, and more TBD
• Sniper Challenge: $5 will give you 4 shots to hit 3 cups. All winners get entered into a elimination showdown until the last man standing.
Prizes: Last man standing wins the official BPong collapsible table
Cost: $20 Per Player / $25 starting the day before the event (Nov 15th). Bring some extra cash in case you want to get in on our side games or give your team a little competitive advantage!
• Double buy in - gets your team back into the tournament and a chance for redemption ($10 each)
• Sniper Challenge - 4 shots to make 3 cups ($5)
• Mulligans cards - each team can buy up to 2 mulligan cards/tickets that will allow them to retake 1 shot ($5 each)
Rules: This is not the usual way we play but we want you all to be prepared so the official tournament rules will be based on the WSOBP Tournament rules: http://www.bpong.com/tournament-rules
Register here: https://commi.sh/seasons/1139?id=1139
Have any questions? Shoot an email to Rob @ DC Pong here: [masked]
Locations: Public Tenley, [masked]st St NW, Washington, D.C., DC 20016. It's an easy to reach location, 1 block away from a metro stop and Public Tenley has easy and free parking locations.