United Social Sports - DC Message Board › Volunteering at Literacy Night Tomorrow

Volunteering at Literacy Night Tomorrow

Jessie N
user 13215756
Washington, DC
Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for volunteering to help out the kiddies at Marie Reed's Literacy Night tomorrow - looks like there will be about 15 of us - which is AWESOME. We've helped with this event in the past and it's been a ton of fun. A little hectic at times - but mostly good, clean, heart-warming fun.

Short and sweet - here's what you need to know:

• Event is from 6-8(ish). Please show up at 5:45 to be assigned your task. (If you can only stay for part of that time frame, that's fine - just shoot me a quick email - jessie.niewold@gmail.com - and let me know when you can make it.)
  • Tasks will likely include: Set-Up, helping with reading/math activities, passing out food, drinks and book, and then take-down.
  • Attire is casual. If you feel inspired to wear your USS/DCK t-shirt that's FINE, we just ask that you wear either a zip up or something that covers the beer logos on the back (don't want to send any messages to the minors).

If you run into any problems tomorrow, shoot me and email or my cell number is (217) 898-0898.

Thanks again and see you tomorrow!!

Jessie Niewold