March 30, 2013 · 11:00 AM
1 on line class per week, 11 months a year.
4 printed courses received by regular mail monthly
The printed materials contain detailed information about every technique, way of execution, physical and subtle effects, contraindications and so on.
We meet on-line every Saturday, from 11AM Arizona Time, for a live Hatha Yoga class, where we practice together the yoga poses, I teach the new tehnique and you receive answers to your questions. All you need is a computer connected to the internet and a skype account.
- Introduction to Yoga
- The law of resonance – the key of understanding all spiritual systems
- The subtle anatomy of the human being
- The 7 centers of force
- The Nadi system
- Koshas (subtle bodies)
- 20 asanas (yoga poses) in a complete and practical presentation
- Laya Yoga – special initiation in a powerful spiritual MANTRA. This will be done personally at a meeting that will be established with each of our students.
- Yoga Nidra (the yoga of sleep)
- Karma Yoga (the yoga that can be applied in everyday activities)
- Elements of Ayurveda (the traditional medical science)
- Purification techniques
- Information and recipes about natural food