Have you seen those funky GREENbike racks downtown? Let's jump on those bikes and take a little tour of downtown. *** Helmets are not provided, so please bring one if you'd like to have one. *** See comments or scroll to the bottom for the itinerary.
There is a cost for this event... $5 for a 24 hour membership. Once that is paid, you can make unlimited short (<30 min) trips from spot to spot around town. We'll keep the trips short so that the cost is no more than $5 for the evening.
We'll plan a few stops throughout the city, some history, some food, some drinks. Feel free to comment if there's a specific spot you think would be good for us to hit!
I am limiting this event to 10 for now due to the challenge of finding bikes and bike parking for a larger group, but rsvp if you'd like to come and I'll see if I can figure out a way around that limitation!
More details to come, but in the meantime, check out the GREENbike website.
1) Salt Lake Central Station, 250 S 600 W (BEGIN)
2) The Gateway, 18 North Rio Grande St., meet at the fountain on the north end of the mall.
a. 312 N 400 W
b. 348 W 200 S
3) City Creek Center, 50 S. Main St., meet at the fountain on the west end of the mall.
a. 6 S Main St
b. 90 S West Temple
4) Salt Lake City Public Library, 349 S 200 W, meet at the reflecting pool on the south side of the library, outdoors.
a. 349 S 200 E
b. 160 E 300 S
5) Salt Lake Central Station, 250 S 600 W (END)