UVREIA - Fast Track your Loan Modifications
Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:48 PM
ModifyUtah.org Fast Tracks Loan Modifications
Do you know someone who is struggling to make their mort.gage payment or may be losing their home to fore.closure? You can help friends, family, neighbors and clients keep their home!
The Obama Administration has introduced a comprehensive Financial Stability Plan; a critical piece of that effort is Making Home Afford.able, a plan that commits $75 billion to stabilize our housing market and help up to 7 to 9 million Americans reduce their monthly mort.gage payments to more affordable levels.
If you know anyone who can answer yes to the following questions they are eligible for a loan modification:
1. Is the mort.gage in question tied to a primary residence?
2. Is the amount owed on the first mort.gage equal to or less than $729,750?
3. Are they having trouble paying your mort.gage?
4. Did they get their current mortga.ge before January 1st 2009?
5. Is their payment on the first mort.gage (including principal, interest, taxes, insur.ance and homeowner's association dues, if applicable) more than 31% of their current gross income?
ModifyUtah Inc. is a loss mitigation or loan modification firm located in American Fork, Utah.
We have a professional team of local attorneys committed to helping homeowners who are facing financial hardship. Because we have established relationships with all major lenders we can quickly negotiate on behalf of our clients in an effort to yield reduced mort.gage payments either through a reduction in the interest rate on the loan, an extension of the length of the term of the loan, a partial principal reduction of the existing loan amount, or a different type of loan (or any combination of the four remedies).
When it comes to saving a home don't take unnecessary chances.
Call us today at[masked] or toll-free[masked] to have confid.ential conversation.
- This is a paid advert.isement. The UVREIA is not affil.iated whatsoever with ModifyUtah.org or its owners