addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UX Book Club Switzerland Message Board › UX Happy Hour

UX Happy Hour

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi all. If we haven't met already, Gruezi!

Anyone interested in a Zürich UX Happy hour, meeting up for drinks and discussion at some cool restaurants/clubs/bars? Less structure, more social, with UX design practice in common amongst the group? There's already a UX Happy hour series in the US (http://www.uxhappyhou...­) and I think there are enough UX'ers in Zurich to support something like this. If interested, leave a comment, I'll see if I can gather enough willing participants to do this.

cheers,
jeremy

PS
If you work with other UX designers, researchers, managers, etc, please ask your colleagues as well. You can follow me on Twitter and say hello too! @nothingistrue