addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Chuchi Message Board › UX Researcher gesucht!/looking for an UX researcher in Freiburg area

UX Researcher gesucht!/looking for an UX researcher in Freiburg area

Anna
user 10909852
Hamburg, DE
Post #: 3
Hi,
I am looking for a permanent UX researcher for one of my clients in Freiburg (Breisgau) area: at least 2-3 years of work experience in UX research and strong understanding of quantative/qualitative UX research methods. No freelancers please - for more details please contact me at annahamburg@me.com
thanks!