I am pleased to announce a great line up for our first formal PVDUX session for the year. Members of our community have volunteered to give a 6 slide / 6 min presentation about UX issues and topics that are on thier minds. So come out and cheer them on, have a beer, get to know each other
- Digital Patina: Can we love pixels as much as we love teddy bears? ~ J. Hogue, Design Director at Project Evolution
- UI Testing, Annotated Screenshots, Accessibility. Oh My! ~ Ed Manlove
- Increase Your Confidence with Online Usability Testing Techniques ~ Joe Ayotte, Creative Director, Bzzagent
- Fun Forms? ~ Brian Wu, Principal, Inside Out Design
- "The evolution of products" Do product brand attributes still matter in the touch realm? ~ Gregor Mittersinker, Cofounder & Principal, Loft
- Disciplines in Dialogue: Defining Brand Strategy and User Experience ~ Todd Linkner, TLDA
I also want to thank our gracious hosts Project Evolution (http://www.projectevolution.com) and J Hogue for welcoming us into their offices.