addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Shame On UX - User Experience Meetup Message Board › Where can I find awesome UX talent?

Where can I find awesome UX talent?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi group (great name by the way!),

My name is Christiana Sandru, and I'm with Aquent, a staffing firm that specializes in placing digital and interactive talent. We have several positions open with their UX department - designers, prototypers, information architects - with an interactive media client in Philadelphia. I'm curious to see where you go to find UX job opportunities? Are there any sites, or means you use?

Oh and by the way, if I didn't mention it already, we have several positions open for visual designers, IAs, prototypers. Email me csandru@aquent.com if you're interested!