addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UX Boston Message Board Boston area Jobs › Several Junior & Senior UI/UX Designer openings.

Several Junior & Senior UI/UX Designer openings. Several FT & one Contract

Marsh S.
MarshSutherland
Spokane, WA
Post #: 463
Happy Friday UX Boston!

Walden Recruiting (me) is currently recruiting for 3 Junior Designer openings and 2 Senior Designer opening!

The 3 Junior Designer openings are full-time salaried at really great startups and 1 full-time salaried Senior Designer opening and one contract.

Please email me your resume at msutherland@waldenrecruiting.com. If you have questions, please call me at (877) 8 WALDEN Ext 2!

I am happy to disclose the names of the companies and describe them to you over the phone.

Have a great weekend!

Marsh Sutherland
President
Walden Recruiting
We Grow Your Startup

(877) 8 WALDEN Ext 2​​
(877) 892-5336 Ext 2
msutherland@waldenrecruiting.com