UX Champaign-Urbana (CU) Message Board › Win a copy of the August UXCU book: Microinteractions!

Win a copy of the August UXCU book: Microinteractions!

Daniel N.
user 15809521
Washington, DC
All,
We're excited to be reading the new book Microinteractions: Designing with Details by Dan Saffer for our August meetup. Even better, one lucky UXCU member will get their copy of the book for free, courtesy of our friends at O'Reilly!
To enter, simply tweet the answer to the question "What's your favorite microinteraction?", and include the hashtag #uxcu and a link to the event page. For example:
My favorite microinteraction is the accurate clock hands on @thehipmunk's depart/arrive time icons. #UXCU http://meetu.ps/1pBh5...­
If you're not on Twitter, you can also post a comment to the event page with your answer to that question. To make sure you have enough time to read the book, all answers must be posted by 11pm on Friday, 7/12 to be eligible to win.
We look forward to seeing you in August, and don't forget to submit your book ideas for the upcoming months.

Your organizers,
Dan, Melinda, & Cameron
Karen R.
user 53772592
Champaign, IL
Post #: 2
Posted my fave in the wrong comment thread. Here it is: My favorite microinteraction is the "add minute" button on my microwave. I push one button and--voila!--it does its magic.