Couldn?t resist a good Chuck Norris fact file, particularly when it is about SharePoint (thanks Nolan)?
And if you aren?t aware of the context of these SharePoint versions of the Chuck facts, check out the original Chuck Facts Generator? http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com
1. Chuck Norris never starts an Approval workflow in SharePoint. Chuck doesn?t need approval.
2. Chuck Norris?s favorite SharePoint site theme is Cardinal. Chuck enjoys the color Red.
3. Chuck Norris can modify SharePoint?s application.master in a supportable manner.
4. Chuck Norris doesn?t have a SharePoint Disaster Recovery Plan. He doesn?t recover data, only hostages.
5. Chuck Norris can upgrade SharePoint In-Place. (and it will actually work)
6. Putting Chuck Norris in the SharePoint Visitors group is futile. Chuck always has Full Control.
7. Chuck Norris doesn't prepare for SharePoint 2010. SharePoint 2010 prepares for him.
8. Microsoft asked Chuck Norris to sign an NDA about SharePoint 2010. Chuck Norris asked Microsoft to sign a Living Will.
9. In SharePoint 2010, the Farm Administrators group is being renamed to ?Chuck?s Group?.