Valley 9/11 Truth Message Board › Contacting James McGovern

Contacting James McGovern

jonathan m.
I just posted this on events on facebook.. I still have no V911truth RSVP's on these November events. I know it is months away, but I am hoping for a community effort to make it happen in a really good way..

I hope you will consider contacting James McGovern and welcome him to join either or both events in Greenfield this November 21 and 22. I already wrote him over a month ago. Please invite him to join our community by making a statement on the impact, 50 years later.. The event is not just an anniversary, but a commemoration. Participating in such a community event honors President Kennedy and his efforts for peace. Let him make a statement for transparency regarding the 1963 coverup. A half a Century is long enough. Nov. 22 is a critical date for community.  http://mcgovern.house.gov/contact-jim/­

Please feel welcome to post your letter or to seek suggestions before sending one to his office. But it is better to take action and make mistakes.. than no action.. and losing what one has learned.. More about the events are posted at www.valley911truth.org or linked to from www.flybynews.com as well as fb.

Also, if you have suggestions (contact links), please let us know who should be on the panel discussion at Greenfield Community Television November 22. Plus, note that we will take an effort to allow everyone to make their statement regarding the impact of that day, any memories of 50 years ago.. and feasible ideas for transforming the disgraceful government representing us today.

Thank You for being here..
cc valley 9/11 truth group..

jm