addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Valley Gun Group Message Board › Ammo availability and prices

Ammo availability and prices

Jon
user 5188877
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
Depending on what u need and how much u want to spend I do have ammo myself and know a few guys locally that sell ammo. It will not be pre panic prices though.

JasonC
user 8577234
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 74
Well, I for one need a single 525 or 550 round brick of Federal 36 grain HP 22 LR ammo for plinking at the range, to carry me through the present drought. If you have any available...
Brian
Brian85226
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
If any needs powder, I have a bunch of HS-6 to sell.
JasonC
user 8577234
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 75
On similar lines, I have a fair amount 9mm spent brass for any pistol reloaders in the group.
Just drop me a line...
Jon
user 5188877
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
so all i can say is keep kicking around online and you are sure to find deals. I had a couple of good scores the last 3 days while they were not pre panic prices they were not all that bad either for the most past.. I think of the AR and ak Ammo i paid about 50 more per 1000.. So keep digging around and you are sure to find what you need at fairly decent price.
Richard
user 10888363
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 57
If anyone has any 9mm HPR for $23 or less, let me know
Abraham H.
user 62079562
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 17
Today I shot 300 rounds of .45 ACP, 300 rounds of 40S&W and 150 rounds of 357 sig... God I love reloading!!!!! I am running low on .22 LR. Any stores carying the stuff?

Abe
Mike
SteelPonyCowboy
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 4
Has anyone looked at prices on BackPage recently? Some ARs have come down by 1/2 in the last few weeks. There are still some crazies out there thinking they'll get $2500 but there are several dealers selling the same or similar gun now for $800. My son just bought two PS90s in 5.7 from a dealer for $799 of course there is not ammo to be found in that caliber, the gun is definitely a nice looking weapon.

The panic buyers have spent their money, it is more than apparent that there will be no weapons or magazine ban in this congress and prices are coming down.

Now when the federal government stops buying up all the ammo, we will see more of it and at pre-panic prices I'm sure. The nice thing about .45 ACP is the fact that there seems to be a better supply out there now from what I am seeing. Less 1911 owners and more 9mm and .40 owners.
Abraham H.
user 62079562
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 19
Hello,

I am looking for some self defense ammo in 10mm? Anyone seen any stocked anywhere lately? Please let me know and I will make the drive. I am also looking for some sweet self defense ammo in .357 sig. THX!!!

Abe
JasonC
user 8577234
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 79
TargetSportsUSA has 10mm auto, Federal Hydrashocks 180 gr, going for $1 a round ($20 boxes of 20, free shipping for case amounts). They are out of 357 Sig, however.

Natchezss.com has 357 Sig, Glaser Pow'R Ball JHPs for $29.40 per box of 20.